The Criterion Journal on Innovation publishes scholarly articles on the law and economics of innovation. Publication is exclusively online. An author submitting a manuscript must comply with the following guidelines:
- Simultaneous submission of the manuscript to any other journal is forbidden.
- Multiple submissions by the same author will not be considered simultaneously.
- A manuscript must be in Microsoft Word format (either .doc or .docx) and submitted electronically using the electronic submission system or directly by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The manuscript must conform to the Criterion Journal on Innovation Style Guidelines.
- Footnotes must conform to the 20th edition of The Bluebook. Endnotes are forbidden.
- Cite the Criterion Journal on Innovation in Bluebook citation style as Criterion J. on Innovation.